Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jus bought a brand new Ruger 10/22 and got one magazine with it. I am looking for more. Does anyone have a place to get them?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
One of my LGS's had about 8 of them last week. Just keep looking, you'll find them....at least the 10 rounders.

Bought 1 for $18.95. This is $1 UNDER retail!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought 2 (new in original Ruger packages) on eBay for a custom Charger I'm building... like everything else, they're kind of tough to get right now, and people are asking ridiculous prices many times. I got 2 for $55.00 including shipping from a seller named activemerchandie. He had as good a price as anyone I found. Most online sporting good places are sold out. Just received them today. Fast shipping, I'd recommend the seller.
Wes

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Just wait awhile. A BX-25 mag should run about $25-30. With the panic buying right now they're going for 3X that. Ridiculous!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Last I checked ruger was accepting back orders on the bx25s... I'm waiting on 3, because I wasn't willing to pay $80 a piece at the last gun show! Good luck, and god speed!

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Depending on your build type, BattleDyne is still making and shipping mags. Mine were about a three week wait order to ship. They look like a pmag with a 10/22 mag on top.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got a Midway USA flyer yesterday the sale one for Feb, and they have 10 round ones for $11.49, they are on the back page if you have the sale paper.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I got a Midway USA flyer yesterday the sale one for Feb, and they have 10 round ones for $11.49, they are on the back page if you have the sale paper.
On sale but out of stock

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Just wait awhile. A BX-25 mag should run about $25-30. With the panic buying right now they're going for 3X that. Ridiculous!
When you see a BX-25 magazine with 11 bids on Gunbroker going for $150, you know something is very wrong in the world... LOL! :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Have to say I took out my newly acquired remington 597 today, bought a 10 round mag for 15.00 and the 30 round for 20 bucks and with no modifications it outshot every 10-22 out of the box I have ever had. I have a 3x9 cabelas black powder scope on it and at 25 yards off a bench I shot out the center of a 50 yard rifle bullseye with ten rounds.

I was impressed.

·
Registered
523 Posts
As mentioned above shopruger.com is accepting back orders. I placed an order for 5 more BX-25's on 12-28 and received them on 1-24. Ruger also gave me a $10 off coupon for my next Ruger order. Not exactly a steal at 29.95 but you know you will actually get them.

I've also heard that if you want a good 25 rd mag that is not a BX-25 you should look at Butler Creek.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
If your looking for the 10-round mags, those should be available at your LGS, the big box chain stores like Bass Pro and Cabelas. Try also Midwayusa.com and shopruger.com. If your looking for the 25 round mags, the BX-25, so is everyone else. Those are harder to come by, but some websites will let you backorder. Good luck to you and enjoy your 10/22.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
I've got 4 BX-25's, one Butler Creek Hotlips and the 10 rounder that came with it. I'm looking for more 10 rounders, but haven't seen any of those either.

If you're shooting from a rest, it's nice not to have to worry about the length of the mag projecting below.

As far as LGS and Big Box stores, I haven't seen 10 rounders in well over a year, maybe two.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've got 4 BX-25's, one Butler Creek Hotlips and the 10 rounder that came with it. I'm looking for more 10 rounders, but haven't seen any of those either.

If you're shooting from a rest, it's nice not to have to worry about the length of the mag projecting below.

As far as LGS and Big Box stores, I haven't seen 10 rounders in well over a year, maybe two.
Cabelas is letting you back order them on their website, 4 - packs for $64 or 2 pack for $35 but they do say 6-8 week backlog. In my experience you will get them a bit quicker than what they quote you, they always get them eventually.

Edit: Errr never-mind .22 magnum at Cabelas

1 - 20 of 48 Posts