Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took my Target out to the range. Re-installed the nikon 4x scope and it no longer slips (lessons learned from having 1st scope after 56 years.....) Had a ton of fun, tried to zero in but dang, old age is the pits, 4x is just not powerful enough and I forgot my binocs. So I put about 120 rounds downrange into 7 different 4 inch targets and didn't too too bad. Still need to slow down and take my time, but dang, it's cheap so it's just too much fun to send em down as fast as the range allows! Had one FTE and a FTF but so what... it's a fun gun and the house is protected with a Sig 239 and a Mossberg 500. Anyway, go out and put some lead downrange!!!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Having fun with my 10/22 also.

·
Registered
26 Posts
dang things are addicting .. i wound up putting a 6x24x40 on mine .. these old eyes need a lot of help .. LoL
of course i didn't stop there either .. i don't want to think about how much i have put into mine .. but, it is worth every penny .. and i am not done yet .. :D

SB

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
My husband and I never make a trip to the range without at least one of our 10/22s, mostly because he only rarely wants to shoot anything but the MKIII Comp or our 10/22 SD. He's new to shooting (thanks to me) and is completely addicted to shooting Ruger rimfires, though we also own Savage, Marlin and Remington rimfires. Meanwhile, I do all the gunsmithing, load development work, sighting in and testing with all our other guns, while he plays with his two beloved Rugers. I often "borrow" and shoot "his" 10/22 at the end of my more serious range sessions, just to relax and have a little fun.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Nice looking 10/22...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts