Ruger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Unlike year ago, there's just a lot of different non-cataloged models made now, especially for the 10/22. Because of this, collector interest in them has lessened a LOT so they're usually readily available. Not really investment pieces at all unless you were to tuck it away unfired for 20 years or so. Even then, not likely there'll be a big increase in value. If you like 'em, buy a and enjoy.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I've been looking for a black 10/22 TD model for the last 6 months and nobody around here has one. They wont even order one cause they know it will be months before it comes in. The only ones available are the blue ones, and nobody wants them either.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
USA Edition

Well it is blue, why not camo. But really I'm not sure nobody wants them, only 5000 ther are more city's than that. I was going to put mine away use my Henery survival 22 and give this to my son who is 15 and in 50 yrs if not needed I feel it will be worth something.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
I, too, would like to see camo versions of the TD. Ruger??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I'm gonna have a hard time not firing it, one thing about collecting is you end up with a bunch of stuff you can't play with:) I think it would make a nice gift for my 15yr old son if I can get it past his Mom, and let him make that decision. It will be part of history 2012 Olympics, Obama's president, turn of the century,all the other stuff. I guess if I dont need it this Dec 21 or to survive with I'll try and forget about it and play it by ear. Thanks guys

·
Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
I still can't find a photo of one.
What's different ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.