Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big 5 has takedowns for sale at $369. That seems a bit high to me but at least they have them. With all the gun panic what are they going for in your part of the country?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
I bought mine for $319 at my LGS PRE hysteria.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
I have found that you pay very close to retail at Big 5.......

·
Registered
597 Posts
I paid $375 for my 10/22 All-Weather @ Big5 awhile back. NEVER again will I buy rifles from them!

·
Registered
28 Posts
10-22 takedown sale price

They have sold on Gunbroker auctions for over $500 (with multi bidders) in the last couple of days. Several right now about to close at $489.
It seems many small gun shops are still selling them for normal prices.....about $319 in northern PA.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Big 5 has the lowest prices on long arms around here but only when on sale. Friday they only had one 10 22 left on their rack.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Ruger Lists the TD msrp at $389. NORMALLY, it should run about $50 cheaper at your LGS.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Big 5 has takedowns for sale at $369. That seems a bit high to me but at least they have them. With all the gun panic what are they going for in your part of the country?
That's ridiculous... I've seen them for under $300 before the "panic" at Gander Mountain and they are considered high priced.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Paid $349 for my Takedown a few weeks ago at a local GS that is usually high on sutff anyway. I knew I was paying more than normal but the problem was they were the only GS that had one in stock and only one was what they had.
I looked at Gun Broker a few times and those guys were nuts with their prices. I saw a few go for $600.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I paid less than $200 for a 10-22 carbine at Academy a couple of months ago. I do know that mini-14's were going for $700-800 in my area a couple of months ago and are now around $1000. I paid $359 for a Marlin Model 336 30-30 a few months ago and the same rifle is over $400 now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts