Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to think what I can do for the great members on this board, and I have decided to give 100.00 to the Karma winner so you can put that Ruger you have always wanted on layaway. On Saturday, December 23, at 6:00 PM I will have my Grandson draw a name out of a box for the winner. The winner can e-mail me their address and I will send them a Check. Good luck everyone and be sure and get your name here. Merry Christmas Calvin and Sharon Wiles

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
They just don't get any better than that! Great Karma Calvin. I am pretty fortunate in that I have most of the Rugers I ever wanted. It's not like me, but please don't add me to the list. I know there are other forum members more deserving than me. Thanks again for a really wonderful Christmas Karma!
Tom

·
Registered
557 Posts
Calvin & Sharon thanks for an awesome Karma, please put my name in the box.

·
Registered
758 Posts
WOW!

Not only is that a generous offer, rman has also demonstrated a spirit of generosity above and beyond the call of duty.

Me? I don’t have enough Rugers yet, so put my name in please.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I own but one Ruger, and that is a M77 SS in 30-06 and yes, I need a new Ruger sixgun, so it would be put as a down payment on what else a .44 SBH.

SO PLEASE PUT MY NAME IN DA HAT!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Calvin and Sharon Wiles
What a truely kind and generous thing to do. Your and Sharon"s heart will surely be blessed.
Throw my name in the hat. If I am drawn , I will donate the money to my son who was disabled
in a hit and run accident last April.

·
Registered
333 Posts
WOW! Great Karma Offering, thats mighty kind of you! Please, toss my name in hat! Thanks again for this kind offering. This could go to my 50th Anniversary BlackHawk on layaway;)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Mighty giving of you Calvin-why am I not surprised-such a Southern Gentleman-honored to know you-you can put my name in the hat, and if I'm picked-send it to jaredshs for his boy-thank God all mine are healthy!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
How generous and wonderful!! May the Karma god richly bless you for your kindness....and by the way...Pick me! Pick me! Count me in the drawing!!

Seriously, thanks!

·
Registered
377 Posts
quote:Originally posted by KP97DC

I have been trying to think what I can do for the great members on this board, and I have decided to give 100.00 to the Karma winner so you can put that Ruger you have always wanted on layaway. On Saturday, December 23, at 6:00 PM I will have my Grandson draw a name out of a box for the winner. The winner can e-mail me their address and I will send them a Check. Good luck everyone and be sure and get your name here. Merry Christmas Calvin and Sharon Wiles
Me ! Me ! Pick me !

(VERY generous of you !:D)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
That floored me when I read it. Thank you Calvin and Sharon for such a great prize. If by chance I win please give the prize to Jaredshs for me please. I hope I can make one more little boy smile. Thank you again.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts