Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to think what I can do for the great members on this board, and I have decided to give 100.00 to the Karma winner so you can put that Ruger you have always wanted on layaway. On Saturday, December 23, at 6:00 PM I will have my Grandson draw a name out of a box for the winner. The winner can e-mail me their address and I will send them a Check. Good luck everyone and be sure and get your name here. Merry Christmas Calvin and Sharon Wiles

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
They just don't get any better than that! Great Karma Calvin. I am pretty fortunate in that I have most of the Rugers I ever wanted. It's not like me, but please don't add me to the list. I know there are other forum members more deserving than me. Thanks again for a really wonderful Christmas Karma!
Tom

·
Registered
557 Posts
Calvin & Sharon thanks for an awesome Karma, please put my name in the box.

·
Registered
758 Posts
WOW!

Not only is that a generous offer, rman has also demonstrated a spirit of generosity above and beyond the call of duty.

Me? I don’t have enough Rugers yet, so put my name in please.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I own but one Ruger, and that is a M77 SS in 30-06 and yes, I need a new Ruger sixgun, so it would be put as a down payment on what else a .44 SBH.

SO PLEASE PUT MY NAME IN DA HAT!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Calvin and Sharon Wiles
What a truely kind and generous thing to do. Your and Sharon"s heart will surely be blessed.
Throw my name in the hat. If I am drawn , I will donate the money to my son who was disabled
in a hit and run accident last April.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Mighty giving of you Calvin-why am I not surprised-such a Southern Gentleman-honored to know you-you can put my name in the hat, and if I'm picked-send it to jaredshs for his boy-thank God all mine are healthy!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
quote:Originally posted by KP97DC

I have been trying to think what I can do for the great members on this board, and I have decided to give 100.00 to the Karma winner so you can put that Ruger you have always wanted on layaway. On Saturday, December 23, at 6:00 PM I will have my Grandson draw a name out of a box for the winner. The winner can e-mail me their address and I will send them a Check. Good luck everyone and be sure and get your name here. Merry Christmas Calvin and Sharon Wiles
Me ! Me ! Pick me !

(VERY generous of you !:D)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
That floored me when I read it. Thank you Calvin and Sharon for such a great prize. If by chance I win please give the prize to Jaredshs for me please. I hope I can make one more little boy smile. Thank you again.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.