Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shot a brick of ammo on Saturday.

These were standing no support at 25 ft, except for picture 4 which was at 50 ft a few at first were at rest, but most were standing unsupported. Some slow fire some rapid fire.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Something is wrong with your gun. There's an awful lot of unused space on those targets. LOL!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Nice shooting. What is the distance to the target? Were they all the same?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice shooting. What is the distance to the target? Were they all the same?
These were standing no support at 25 ft, except for picture 4 which was at 50 ft a few at first were at rest, but most were standing unsupported. Some slow fire some rapid fire. Video is from these shot groupings at 25ft.

·
Delta2
1,588 Posts
Those are some nice groups. I never shoot from a rest and I also shoot 25-50 feet with my MKIII and SR22. I see no need to shoot beyond that because if I go any further than 50 feet I cant even tell where I'm hitting.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are some nice groups. I never shoot from a rest and I also shoot 25-50 feet with my MKIII and SR22. I see no need to shoot beyond that because if I go any further than 50 feet I cant even tell where I'm hitting.
I usually throw a couple down supported off my range bag when I first start just to mentally prove out to myself that anything off target is me not the gun. It's a mental prepping thing for me to get started.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts