Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an old Mark 1 that I don't take out of the safe as much as I should. Every time I take it to the range I remember why I bought it in the first place: it's about the most accurate, sweetest shooting little pistol that I have ever owned.

It even provides some laughs after I clean it when I have to rack my brain in order to remember how it goes back together!

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
All the Ruger Marks are truly incredible guns. I'm shopping for an old Mark I to go with my II and IIIs.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Can't beat those old MK's.
I was into shooting when I was younger, then had this huge hiatus, and only back to shooting in the last three years.
Could have had a few safe's full..... :confused:
As you say, remember why you bought it..... :D

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
old Marks

Can't beat those old MK's.
I was into shooting when I was younger, then had this huge hiatus, and only back to shooting in the last three years.
Could have had a few safe's full..... :confused:
As you say, remember why you bought it..... :D
Sounds like our shooting careers have run on a parallel. I just got back into handgun shooting the last few years after a career that kept me on the road for over 30 years. And I love the Ruger Marks. I have a Mark II, and 2 Mark IIIs, but if I'd hung onto all the Marks I've owned over the years, I'd have a safe full.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts