Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
The entire run that year was commemorative. Unless it is NIB with all parts it is valued pretty much as any other 10/22. Even NIB is not that big of a jump.

In a few years as the number of them start to drop value may come up more. It is already worth much more that it was in 1976.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Meager pretty much nailed it. The fact that it is a "Liberty" gun does not add a lot of value, though that may change at some point. On the other hand, I have been seeing renewed interest in early 1022s, so that may be more important from the standpoint of market value. Either way, I would regard the gun as a keeper.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.
Nice find, congratulations.

·
Rifleman
1,630 Posts
It also has a walnut stock..metal -barrel band-trigger assembly-and butt plate. My fav squirrel gun. My late bro bought it new back then. The yr I grad high school.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I think all the 1976 Rugers are neat, I bought a used 4 5/8" Blackhawk a few years back at a gun show, didn't even notice it, got it home and saw the "Made in the 200th year of Liberty" stamp, and it was like a little bonus that made the gun a little more special:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts