Ruger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some old stocks I'm going to be refinishing, adding adjustable comb and converting to the TD model. I know there are people who have done this can someone please point me in the right direction for some tips/tricks? Any help would be apprecitated.

·
Registered
301 Posts
little gun

Great little gun. I thought about doing a fancy stock, then I remembered how I beat this little treasure up. Plastic, I have a love, hate relationship with IT. I used to restock guns, but the only time I really wished I hadn't was after hurricane Andrew when I found my pair of 101 three barrel sets FLOATING. I had spent a lot of money getting them fitted to me. The insurance gave me $13,000,00 to get them and my matched set of Browning 12's and the rest of my guns back in shape. A week of terror after that disaster trying to protect my place and property from looters. The cops broadcast "You are on your own because we can not help you". 30 days wearing my .45 in the open carry position. Take a lesson from that and what went on in LA and their storm. All of a sudden the police ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. If I ever am in that kind of situation again the only way they will get my .45 is from "My cold dead hands".
I have gotten old and could not stand a third class 5. I have been in two. "Donna in 1960?? and "Andrew". "Donna", I was 15, we lived on an island and fled. 8 feet of water in the yard and 3 feet inside the house, plus 5" of smelly Mangrove Mud everywhere. I run on and my fingers are tired, so I end this dribble. Mother NATURE is a BITCH. Don't mess with her.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts