Ruger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple different ammo box labels I thought someone might find useful.

1 is a generic just to put in the ammo box & the other is for a 30 count sheet of Avery or generic self-adhesive address labels that are 1" x 2 5/8".

Hope they help someone.

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
17,324 Posts
moakes58, Thanks, I downloaded both. The "generic" format prints out at 2"x4" ... just perfect for Avery 5163 template. I have a full package of Avery shipping labels just sitting in my desk drawer so I will put them to good use.

You might consider putting these in the Forum Library so people can use them long after this thread disappears.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
moakes58, Thanks, I downloaded both. The "generic" format prints out at 2"x4" ... just perfect for Avery 5163 template. I have a full package of Avery shipping labels just sitting in my desk drawer so I will put them to good use.

You might consider putting these in the Forum Library so people can use them long after this thread disappears.
Your welcome all. Iowegan, Any possibility that they can get a sticky & stay up top in this forum?

I will but them in the library.

·
Registered
408 Posts
moakes58, Thanks, I downloaded both. The "generic" format prints out at 2"x4" ... just perfect for Avery 5163 template. I have a full package of Avery shipping labels just sitting in my desk drawer so I will put them to good use.. . .
Just a thought in case you want slightly different labels:

Avery makes a Wizard you can install into Word (but not Open Office) that knows all the label products by number and allows you to print whatever you want on them.

More useful for many of us may be the Avery web site has an app that allows you to do the same thing on line without Word.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
That's a handy little app, thank you

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
17,324 Posts
moakes58, I see you have put the labels in the Forum Library .... Thanks!!!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Before you run off a ton of these, be aware that most ink jet printers do not use water resistant ink. Just wiping away a few drops of water or moisture can obliterate the printing. I've taken label templates to the big box office supply stores so they can print them out on a laser printer. 10 or so pages isn't that expensive. It may be irrelevant for most, but just be aware.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts