Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have a squirrel in my back yard that is my buddy....He eats right out of my hand, waits for me to get home, sits on the deck with me....Hope no one shoots him:(

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Years ago our favorite shooting was cottontails and squirrels with a single shot Winchester .22 rifle. Our Mom would cook them up with gravy, buiscuits, and home grown squash--AHH the good old days. I'm going to take my grandson out at Thanksgiving and hunt some squirrels and rabbits.

·
Registered
873 Posts
A little out of season, but...

I had to take 'em :D
It was with a .38 special 158gr cast lead round.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Squirrel season is already open here in PA. I've had plenty of chances but I ain't gonna' shoot a Squirrel when I'm out Pheasant hunting. A Rabbit yes, Squirrel no. It won't be too long though before me and my Savage 24 O/U in .22 WMR and .410 hit the Squirrel woods, not long at all.... They know it too, they're hiding already....

·
Registered
12 Posts
I really want to take my single six to pop some squirrels but as deer season is open too here, i'd rather get a deer.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Better have them buscuits and gravy ready..... :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Squirrel Season came in last week in my neck of the woods. I'm not going until the first frost, and I plan on using my MKIII Hunter SS....for those 5-15 yard shots.:D

I can't wait!:(

·
Registered
303 Posts
Better be careful. I've seen squirrels leaving my local gun shop with crates of .357 and buying up GP-100's.

What creeped me out was the boxes of human targets! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts