Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
You can't have to many single sixes.......

That's one of the anniversary editions correct? If so tell me if it has a steel ejector rod housing or is it alloy. I hunting down one to have it changed to match another gun I had built.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Very nice, and a great find.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You can't have to many single sixes.......

That's one of the anniversary editions correct? If so tell me if it has a steel ejector rod housing or is it alloy. I hunting down one to have it changed to match another gun I had built.
I have the same gun and it’s got an alloy ejector rod housing

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thank you very much. The reason I asked was that my blued steel 2015 Single-six with 4 5/8 in barrel has a steel ejector housing, so I was just curious about the year of production. Thanks again.:)
Is it an adjustable sight version? My ejector housing has a few nicks and I’d like to replace it with a steal housing

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My badddd! Yes its 50th Anniversary Edition. Made in 2003. Ejector rod housing and frame is aluminum. Only my stainless 200th liberty Edition is all steel. Haven't run across an all blued steel one yet but I will keep my eyes out for one though.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Is it an adjustable sight version? My ejector housing has a few nicks and I’d like to replace it with a steal housing
Yes, mine is an adjustable sight model. Actually, I'm pretty certain that you can order a blued steel ejector rod housing directly from Ruger for about $40. I found one on shop. ruger.com, but it only lists it for Blackhawk, Vaquero, etc, but I'm certain that I have also seen one for the Single-six before but I just couldn't locate it tonight. Actually, I think that the same one fit's the Single-six.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes you can get steel ERH to replace the aluminum one but I'm not sure if I want to make the Single Six's heavier but the I like them better on Blackhawks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts