Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we've got a little under three months until the 2013 SHOT Show; any good rumors or speculation as to what Ruger may unveil?

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Well, we've got a little under three months until the 2013 SHOT Show; any good rumors or speculation as to what Ruger may unveil?
i just was posting on a thread about this over in the new shotgun forum. it's going to be right here in my backyard in vegas. i got the impression from the link waveform sent me though that 'civilians' aren't allowed to attend and browse around. anybody know for sure one way or the other about this? i'd gladly pay money to go down there and spend the day salivating, if the general public is allowed to.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I'm still hoping for an all stainless, traditional gripped, .22LR DA revolver with fixed sights and 2-6 inch barrel options.

A top-break design would be good for that.

·
Registered
12,851 Posts
i just was posting on a thread about this over in the new shotgun forum. it's going to be right here in my backyard in vegas. i got the impression from the link waveform sent me though that 'civilians' aren't allowed to attend and browse around. anybody know for sure one way or the other about this? i'd gladly pay money to go down there and spend the day salivating, if the general public is allowed to.
SHOT Show - Registration and Show Badges - SHOT Show

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
We are not invited to the party...:(

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Only trade people and gun writers and such. No regular citizens allowed. Unfortunately.
http://www.shotshowblog.com/closed-to-the-public-help-us-keep-shot-show-a-place-for-business/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts