Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next month (Mar 14-15) is one of the larger, if not the largest, manufacturer shoots in Northern IL. It is located at GAT Guns in E. Dundee IL.

I'll be there representing CZ-USA. :cool:

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be out of the country unfortunately. Post some pics from the event please
I'm working the event, so I will see very little of what goes on. My only chance to see the other manufacturers' products is Sunday morning right before it opens to the public.

GAT usually posts up a few pictures on their website.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The event has been cancelled for this weekend.

There is a possibility of smaller events later in the year, so I may still have a CZ demo at GAT in 2020.

·
Super Moderator
4,051 Posts
eastman, what do you do for CZ? I'm a huge fan of CZ and between them and Ruger they make up the majority of my gun collection. I collect CZ550 rifles and Dan Wesson 1911's. I also recently bought my first CZ75.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eastman, what do you do for CZ? I'm a huge fan of CZ and between them and Ruger they make up the majority of my gun collection. I collect CZ550 rifles and Dan Wesson 1911's. I also recently bought my first CZ75.
I run demo events for CZ pistols in WI and northern IL. I am "ProStaff" working for the company which represents CZ (and a lot of other brands or outdoor equipment) in the upper Midwest (IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, WI).

·
Premium Member
13,895 Posts
I run demo events for CZ pistols in WI and northern IL. I am "ProStaff" working for the company which represents CZ (and a lot of other brands or outdoor equipment) in the upper Midwest (IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, WI).
Are they hiring?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts