·
Registered
16,945 Posts
I like all of them before 1983.

·
Registered
7,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Mecum sells some crazy insane cars. Even something run of the mill seems to go for more than I think it should. Just once it would be cool to sit there and bid / buy something for an insane amount of dollars ...

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
There was no ‘83 model year Corvette released to the public. If you have one, I’m sure collectors would pay many times the price of a 2020 C8 to have such a rare Corvette. It’s a no brainer to take the ‘83 then sell it at Barrett-Jackson for a load of money. Then you can buy a loaded C8 and pocket the rest.

·
Registered
7,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
There was no ‘83 model year Corvette released to the public. If you have one, I’m sure collectors would pay many times the price of a 2020 C8 to have such a rare Corvette. It’s a no brainer to take the ‘83 then sell it at Barrett-Jackson for a load of money. Then you can buy a loaded C8 and pocket the rest.
As I stated, the only one I know of is in Bowling Green Kentucky in the museum ...

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,072 Posts
Gee, I thought this was a gun forum??? There are dedicated forums for Corvettes so I suggest you find one before this forum gets cluttered with every make an model car ever built. This thread is closed!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.