AT1(AW)
1,234 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
20 rounds through it so far.

It was cold & windy so I didn't put a lot of effort into good groups, but I at least got to try it out.

My other .22 is a Mark III hunter that I really like, but got the urge for a suppressor & needed something threaded. I saw this one & had to have it.

I think it will look real good with a suppressor on it... just have to wait for the eternal approval process.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I do like the grips but I am still happy I got my 22/45 Lite before they changed them. I just don't like the colors they've chosen since and have never liked the new barrel with the vents around it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought I would give an update since I hear of so many people having trouble with their 22/45's... This gun has never had any any functional problems since I started shooting it. I've been shooting the CCI or Remintgon Golden bullets to break it in.

At first, I was hesitant to buy one after all the posts I've read. I now have approx. 500 rounds through it and it has been working great. I expected a few misfeeds, but I never had one.

I attached a fake suppressor to it to get used to the weight balance in anticipation of getting my real one this fall.

One thing I just did was upgrade the trigger. I put in the full Volquartsen Mark II trigger/sear kit that also eliminates the mag disconnect. Now the magazines drop right out & the trigger is adjusted for minimal pre & over travel.

I now can shoot it more accurately than my Mark III Hunter.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I just got a new 22/45. Not sure now many will be made, but I really liked the grips.
It did have a rail on it, but I removed that for future use.

beautiful pistol, good luck with it. are you planning putting a suppressor on it?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts