Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had feeding issues with my 22/45 Lite since it was new. I wondered if it just needed "breaking in." And it has preformed better each session. My MKIII did not need breaking in. It just needed shooting. :D
I took the 22/45 Lite back to my after supper this evening to shoot some steel plates. It only had one fail to eject with WW Bulk ammo. The case was sideways in the action. It ran perfectly with WW Wildcats, Federal Auto-Match (which give me more problems including accuracy and function) and Remington Golden Bullets Bulk, which work great in all of my 22LR auto pistols.
I had no fail to fire on any of the 100 or so rounds of mixed ammo today, which is very good. :)

The session was not without problems. :( The rail was loose on the barrel shroud. This is the third time it has come loose with blue Loc-tite on it. :confused: Cleaned and re-installed it with medium-strength Permatex thread locker. I am going to install a mini red dot sight instead of the medium size one and see what goes on with it. It is on the way.!

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Glad to hear it is working well for you. Thanks for the report.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts