Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, so I am looking for an optic for my new 22 charger. I have narrowed it down to either the Sig Romeo 5 or the Vortex Strikefire 2. Out of those 2, which one would y'all recommend? Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I’ve been using one of three brands for 22s. These are also popular options with other members, unless you want a scope. Not sure what to recommend there. I have a Vortex Crossfire II on one of my chargers. I’ve also been happy with the Sig Romeo and Burris TR25. I like a 2 MOA dot but a 3 will do.

·
Paw Paw
83 Posts
I have had great results on my Charger using a Bushnell TRS 25. Its hard to beat in its price range 50-80$. The Romeo 5 is also Very good, It usually runs about 150$

Good luck , Its a fun shooting rig

Dave

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
62 views and no help?! :( I was sure someone here would have experience with these optics.
probably a lot of us read the first post, and said nothing since we have never owned either one. I have a Vortex Sparc, and have been happy with it, but never tried the Strikefire 2.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have had great results on my Charger using a Bushnell TRS 25. Its hard to beat in its price range 50-80$. The Romeo 5 is also Very good, It usually runs about 150$

Good luck , Its a fun shooting rig

Dave
Bought my TRS-25 for $52 on Amazon with free shipping. Works great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts