1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
Saw that on the news tonight. With all the jamming of the seats together to get more people onboard the seats shouldn't even move.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Everyone knows that airplane seats recline as much as two inches,so it's just part of the deal you accept when you fly. Only a horses hindquarters would use this device.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
This is another reason why I usually drive.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
There are already 2 different airlines that have gotten rid of the reclining seats...

·
Premium Member
15,205 Posts
The guy who attatched those to the seat in front of him deserved a good one to the chops! Pack 'em in, move 'em out and hope no one gets an attitude. Flying ain't what it used to be...............

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I heard about this on the radio yesterday. Nuts. I can only imagine how pleased the other passengers were that their flight had to be diverted.

·
Registered
12,851 Posts
I don't need a device, I just push forward. My arms are stronger than their backs

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Everyone knows that airplane seats recline as much as two inches,so it's just part of the deal you accept when you fly. Only a horses hindquarters would use this device.
Sorry, but I respectfully disagree. The horse's hindquarters is the person who throws the seat back and shatters your kneecaps all while dumping your drink off the tray table.

·
Viceroy 🟩🟩🟩
3,356 Posts
Sorry, but I respectfully disagree. The horse's hindquarters is the person who throws the seat back and shatters your kneecaps all while dumping your drink off the tray table.
Or breaking your laptop screen. But still, what happened to having the cojones to initiate a discussion and ask if they not lean back all the way? I hate passive agressiveness and that's what this is.

·
Registered
12,851 Posts
No, that title goes to the airline who put the seats so damned close to begin with.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
No, that title goes to the airline who put the seats so damned close to begin with.
Well then, we have identified at least two horse's hindquarters in this situation. :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I just take the great grandson along..he's 4...he kicks seats...and kicks, and kicks and kicks

·
Registered
856 Posts
Saw that on the news tonight. With all the jamming of the seats together to get more people onboard the seats shouldn't even move.
I fully agree! As soon as they make them stationary they will eliminate one problem. There isn't room for some to lay down. You pay for a seat, not a bed.

·
Registered
12,851 Posts
I just take the great grandson along..he's 4...he kicks seats...and kicks, and kicks and kicks
Do you sneak him in as carry on? ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Depends

I fully agree! As soon as they make them stationary they will eliminate one problem. There isn't room for some to lay down. You pay for a seat, not a bed.
On how you look at it, I pay for a seat that reclines-you did not pay for office space.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
The majority of airline passingers riding coach do not recline their seats out of respect to others.

The exception is the one in front of me. ;)

I pay extra for an aisle seat since on flights of two hours or more I'm making bathroom checks and there is no way I can squeeze out with major bumping of a reclined seat.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Again

The majority of airline passingers riding coach do not recline their seats out of respect to others.

The exception is the one in front of me. ;)

I pay extra for an aisle seat since on flights of two hours or more I'm making bathroom checks and there is no way I can squeeze out with major bumping of a reclined seat.
A two hour flight is nothing but some passengers may be on a connecting flight. The longest flight(s) I have done is Bali to Hong Kong 4hrs 40min then Hong Kong to LA 14hrs 40min then HK to Dallas about 3 hours then Dallas to Tampa about 2 hours. You bet I am going to put my seat back and get some Zzzzzs

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.