Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find any magazines larger than 10 round anywhere on line or in a store. no one has the Ruger brand 25 round mag not even Ruger. Is the due to being just after Christmas or people buying them up afraid of a ban on them? Or did I miss something and you can't buy them anymore.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forum. As for the lack of magazines there has been a rush on them since people are worried about the legislation the anti-gun nuts are proposing.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome from Maine.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Welcome from Alabama, everyone is in the same soup, i made a mistake not getting additional mag's for my SR40 my wife gave me early for Christmas. I thought she was buying the clips for me as additional gifts from the kids.

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. The mags you desire will be back after the holiday rush and ban panic subsides. If no ban is enacted, sanity will prevail and the prices will go back down as well. Be patient and don't panic.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Welcome; do your search on the net, as there are many vendors that carry large cap mags...

·
Super Moderator
16,251 Posts
jhf ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
33 Posts
High Capacity mags

You're not alone, I should have bought more 25 round mags for my 10/22 while there was plenty. I am currently waiting for those and Glock high-cap. mags, the 33 round Glock mags are on Gun Broker for as much as $90.00. I guess I'll wait and hope sanity prevails and the ban doesn't happen.

·
Registered
33 Posts
High Cap magazines

I got curious after reading some of these posts and checked out Cheaper than Dirt, they had no high cap magazines listed for the 10/22 so they must be out. They had Glock 33 round @ the bargain basement price of only $149.97??? I have done business with these people before but I guess I won't again. They seem to be following the lead of some of our politicians "Never waste a good crisis"

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Welcome from MA.

The latest buying panic has put a hurt on finding anything in high capacity magazines for a reasonable price.

As others have said if you don't need a 25 round mag right now hold off until things calm down a bit. In the meantime just get some extra factory 10rd mags....

If you really want to start shaking your head, go over to eBay, search "ruger 10/22 magazine", then select "price plus shipping - highest first" then have fun laughing at what bidding is up to on things!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts