Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Count Ursunk
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boudreau think dat tree in one oil was good fo anytang..Cecilia was bout to give birth ,so they gone on to da doctor. She done gave birth to tree fine boys. Boudreau,wipin dat sweat of he noggin,say.....it a good tang we didnt use dat WD40.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
mrb, didn't know you had a second language...was that an elective in college or didja pick it up by personal association???:D Got a Christmas card from a friend down there...addressed to: Phydeauxe...

·
Count Ursunk
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sheepdog, i did good to get to 12th grade,..... because of being studious was one thing i was never accused of. My son sent me a book of puns when he attended NSU. I like the simplicity of the language and hospitality of the culture. When we geaux to visit our son and his family,i find myself strugglin twixt cajun and redneck versions of english. We laugh a lot....that is good.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I did 20 yrs. in Shreveport and got out on good behavior...got to know a few coonasses...they are the happiest people in America....do anything to help you, but if you do them wrong....might as well leave town....quick....they called us No. La. folks damYankees!!!

·
Count Ursunk
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you got it right sheepdog.......friend or feaux forever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts