Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I purchased a .327 Fed Mag Ruger Single Seven, and am looking for a way to carry a few extra rounds conveniently. I'm looking for something similar to the MTM case gard ammo wallet (I have one in .357 and another for my .45 colt, extremely handy for carrying a dozen extra rounds when traveling or camping/fishing.) I also have an ammo dump in both calibers made by Ringler Leather that's amazing as well, curious if anyone knows of a similar option to 1 of these 2 for this caliber.

·
Registered
545 Posts
The only product I use that may work for you are the Tuff Products Quickstrips that come in an 8 round, .32 Model. I use these and a seven round ammo belt slide. The Quickstrips are a convenient way to carry extra ammo. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Quick Strips as suggested by Sixgun100 , two loaded strips can be carried in a dump pouch and my favorite mode is a leather gun belt with cartridge loops , holster is worn on gun belt and carries a good supply of ammo , for hiking, fishing or camping of course .
Gary

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I ordered some of the strips off Amazon. I also contacted Ringler Leather and they offered to custom make a 7 round dump pouch for the 327 for me

·
Registered
27 Posts
Do not have the gun you are speaking of, but I carry speed strips for my Ruger LCR 327 and SP101 3".

I carry two speed strips and they are not cumbersome and east to get to.

Regrettably I have too many speed loaders in several calibers and ammo capacity and I could never use them for carry...only used on the range.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts