Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On December 9, 1972 I took a short walk from a small room in a chapel to the altar. There I took the hand of a sweet, nervous, giggling young girl. Together from that moment we began a walk that continues today. She has been beside me for comfort, Behind me for support, In front of me for protection and to slow me down on occasion. Has it been an easy walk? By no means, we have stepped in puddles and potholes. Stumbled over bumps and climbed hills and mountains. But we have walked through gardens, and along the shore. We have shared sunrise and sunset in some of the most beautiful places on Earth. I am grateful for her love, and companionship on this long walk. And I would take those first steps again in a heartbeat.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Congratulations and a wish for many more years...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Happy Anniversary to yourself and your bride.
My wish for you both is many more.

·
Registered
148 Posts
On December 9, 1972 I took a short walk from a small room in a chapel to the altar. There I took the hand of a sweet, nervous, giggling young girl. Together from that moment we began a walk that continues today. She has been beside me for comfort, Behind me for support, In front of me for protection and to slow me down on occasion. Has it been an easy walk? By no means, we have stepped in puddles and potholes. Stumbled over bumps and climbed hills and mountains. But we have walked through gardens, and along the shore. We have shared sunrise and sunset in some of the most beautiful places on Earth. I am grateful for her love, and companionship on this long walk. And I would take those first steps again in a heartbeat.

Great congrats! Will be 33 years for my bride and me, in Sept of next year!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Happy anniversery!

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Congratulations.... We just passed 26 (years just fly by). Wouldn't have it any other way. Again, congratulations and many more good years to come!

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Happy news, congratulations!

Will be eighteen for us next month. This one has outlasted the first three totalled together.........:D

·
Registered
12,851 Posts
Congratulations!! I hope to see that day as well in my own marriage, thanks for being an example.

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
Congratulations. We are going on 34 this year and I have enjoyed everyone of them.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Congratulations! In this day and age with divorces seeming to be the "in thing" to do it's great to see someone who respects not only the person they are married to but also the wedding vows they both took. Give us another post on your 50th.:)

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Well congratulations!!! ;) I hope there is many more for you and your Mrs.

My better half and I have been together for 36 years, our 33rd wedding anniversary will be coming in April '13...

·
Sr. Exec. Button Monkey
625 Posts
Congratulations!
Well played, Sir!
Well played indeed!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Congratulations. It's 43 years for us. Met as freshmen on the first day of high school, got married six years later. We've been blessed (lucky).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts