Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious of the value of a minty stainless (but without box) SBH hunter in .41 mag. It is a davidson's gun.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
I think you could come pretty close to new price with someone who is a fan of the 41 Mag. That's a great platform for that cartridge and it would certainly appeal to a 41 mag shooter. Only problem will be finding that 41 mag shooter. You may try posting on a 41 mag website, such as the 41 mag Society and so on.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I am that .41 shooter. I have a few and am always on the look out for more. There is one available locally but I am not sure I want to spend my dollars on it or keep looking for one of my true grail .41s.....such as a blued 5" Redhawk. I may pop for it if I find the deal is too good to pass up. I just don't know what they sold for new or are worth now.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
I would assume the price is comparable for the current 44 Mag version, probably in that general $600 range. Yeah, that is a bit hard to swallow. One of my LGSs has an old three screw Blackhawk in 41 mag and he's asking $650. Ouch. Like you, I'd pay it for a RH in 41 mag, though. Good luck in your search.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts