Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally scored on a Ruger .41 Magnum, stainless steel with a 7 1/2" barrel. Reportedly it has been fired very little and the photos back it up. It's on it's way to my LGS and I should have it next week. I paid $650 for it and that includes shipping. My LGS doesn't charge me a transfer fee because of all the business I do with them, so $650 total for the gun. Can't wait to add it to my Ruger family.:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Good for you! The 41 Magnum is a very flat shooting large bore round and I've alway's felt the SA Ruger is the best platform for it's best usage. I've owned and shot S&W M-57's but never the Ruger so from my experence I'll say it rocked and rolled every bit as much as the M-29 and was a blast (pun) to shoot. If you shoot cast lead of swaged lead bullets then plan on cleaning out a lot of lead (yep, learned it the hard way) so stick with really hard cast lead of jacketed rounds. Enjoy your new wheel gun.

·
Registered
191 Posts
love mine. great gun and caliber. Going to scope it or leave it in irons? Left mine open and have killed a few deer with it. great gun. Have fun with it.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy.
It's a calibre that I haven't considered yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts