Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know a good place to get 44 cal HCGC bullets 310gr or more. My Redhawk likes the Garrett loads but my bank account dont.

·
Super Moderator
21,673 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
For what its worth, I've not heard anything but BAD, BAD things about national bullet for the last year. Nobody seems to get their order delivered?? Montana bullet works has great bullets but they are like everybody now days, not cheap. Try to find someone with flat rate shipping it helps a lot. Good luck Eric

·
Super Moderator
21,673 Posts
For what its worth, I've not heard anything but BAD, BAD things about national bullet for the last year. Nobody seems to get their order delivered?? Montana bullet works has great bullets but they are like everybody now days, not cheap. Try to find someone with flat rate shipping it helps a lot. Good luck Eric
Thanks for the info. They have always been slow and haven't done anything with them for some time as I use Mid-States Cast Bullets and he does a decent job cheaper than anyone else. He just doesn't have any 44 mag over 240 gr.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Cast Performance makes GREAT GC 300+ bullets for the .44, but they too are pricey.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have also heard to stay away from NBC. I am going to give beartooth bullets a try next.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.