Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this site and it just bugged me. I
can't take other people telling me I can't buy a rifle because terrorist "might" use it. Come on!! Well, I should not be able to buy box cutters! Thats what the terrorist used on 9/11! The site is
FSA or something, oh yeah, don't buy from Amazon.com they support these people... and I qoute...
"by using this link, a portion of your Amazon.com purchase will go to FSA at no cost to you."
Gee, isnt that special.....

·
Registered
373 Posts
looks like i have a new goal. The goal to purchase one of these to keep it out of the hands of those evil terrorists.

not sure what i would use it for, might be alittle much for deer hunting.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I was doing research on these guns when I found that stupid site.
I too want one of these rifle's real bad, just to tick off some gun grabbers!!

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Some gun owners are as bad as the anti gun folks. I have heard more than one snide comment about why anyone would "need" one of those. Need has not a dang thing to do with it. If I could afford one (and afford to actually shoot it) I would own one, plain and simple. I think they would be a blast (pun intended!) Some gun owners are the same about so-called "assault weapons". We got to convince them that if we don't hang together we shall hang separately!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Like I've heard said, and have said myself. Cars kill more people every year than guns, but you don't see these idiots trying to outlaw cars. Alcohol kills more than guns, but ditto on alcohol. These people just stereotype gun enthusiasts without any real knowledge.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I just can't believe what lies are told to stop gun ownership. Even on takeoff or landing I bet the best trained marksmen would have a hard time hitting a plane with one of these guns. And I do not believe that one round would take on out of the sky.
That being said, I would love to have one and 5000 acres to shoot it on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts