Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I thought I would give ya all an update. Had my 50th BlackHawk on layaway ( gotta love that at guns shops:D) anyways my dealer is out of town so hes gonna ship it to me. I should see it begining of next week cause weekend and all. I cant wait to shoot this thing, and will post pics when I can. I just thought I would share as I cant wait any longer:D:D

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Aszor you will be a danger to yourself as you are to excited. So do not, I repeat don't open that package. Just readdress it to me and I will break it in for you untill you clam down. I'll send it back with some hog meat. Please don't mention it. Just glad to help out.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I picked one up last fall but haven't fired it yet. I will be waiting for the range report.
I guess I need to buy the .357 50th also. :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Bill, are those hard rubber grips? Factory? Have they made them in Bisley Vaquero? That'd look great on the one I'm looking for....

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Mornin Bill, I had a 7 1/2 super blackhawk about 30 years ago. Shot a lot of .44 special ( hand loaded lead ) through it. couldn't afford the jacketed bullets back then for the magnum load.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear ya Bill, Im on the look out for a 50th .357 now too, might be tough to find one up here. Thanks Baldy for the offer but I think I might be able to manage lol!

·
Registered
63 Posts
sheepdog
yes the grips are factory only installed on 50th 357 and 50th 44 sorry don't come in bisley style..was told ruger won't sell because they want to keep them special. but i havent tried myself. but heres part numbers for you
mvq11001 357 & 44 grips
just medallion xr-52
can always call and report if ruger does sell them outrigth i need acouple a pairs.
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
Product Service Department
411 Sunapee Street
Newport, NH 03773
(Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST)
Telephone: 603-865-2442
Fax: 603-863-6165

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I'm excited for you Aszor. Don't keep us in suspense when you get it. We'll need photos, range report, first impressions.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts