Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Bought one end of last year.
Great little .22.
And a lot of kool features not found on previous models.
The whole package was pretty well thought out.
Heard they just came out with the new one in Blue. Looks very similar to the Contest winner.
Nice rifle. Only things I did was replace the bolt hold back with one from Tandemkross auto bolt release (recommend), replaced the bolt buffer, and a Volquartsen Exact Edge extractor Also highly recommend).
I also added Tandemkross magazine bumpers. They extend the bottom of the magazine just enough so you can operate the mag release and remove the magazine with one hand.
Highly recommended.
None of the above changes were hard to do.

Enjoy it. Great 10/22.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Great rifle. I have one and it is my favorite rifle to shoot! Easy to scope or add a low mount red dot. Easy to switch back and forth. Mine was a good shooter out of the box.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bought one in May like it a lot, only problem was the buffer pin broke found a fix on the form and it works great.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Got one last Christmas. Love it. Great rifle.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
our son picked up his new 10-22 yesterday morning, cleaned it, and took it to the range .... below is a picture of his target showing his first 10 round clip fired from a bench, at a measured distance of 15 yard, with open sights .... he was firing Winchester 22 Long Rifle 36 gr. 222 bullets .... lets just say he's very pleased .... he has another 10-22 that we gave him 30 some years ago that is fitted with a 4X Nikon scope .... its still extremely accurate

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
our son picked up his new 10-22 yesterday morning, cleaned it, and took it to the range .... below is a picture of his target showing his first 10 round clip fired from a bench, at a measured distance of 15 yard, with open sights .... he was firing Winchester 22 Long Rifle 36 gr. 222 bullets .... lets just say he's very pleased .... he has another 10-22 that we gave him 30 some years ago that is fitted with a 4X Nikon scope .... its still extremely accurate
Looks good! When Debbie and I get back to Texas next month, a 10-22 is on my list of guns to be purchased.

Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts