Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to the 675 members we now have on RugerForum.net!

Thanks go out to Calvin for his tireless efforts in recruiting...

And a special thanks to the members that make this board so special.

Once again, thank you all for making this site great!

RNettles

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Seems like we get new members everyday! Thanks to both you guys for starting this thing up. We Ruger nuts have to have a place to hang out.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
I just knew this Board would be successful if we could set the atmosphere where good people could visit and talk about what they like (guns). People are attracted to like people and interests and that is why this Board is doing good. We have a great group of friendly, caring, thoughtful, and knowledgeable people here that is working together to make this place what it is. As long as this continues this board will continue to grow. Thanks everyone, and keep up the good work. :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
Great job Calvin! This place is as good as it gets.:D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I'll bet we will be close to 1000 strong by the end of the year. Best place on the internet!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jaredshs

I'll bet we will be close to 1000 strong by the end of the year. Best place on the internet!
I think yor right jardesh. Thanks to everybody that works so hard to keep this the best gun forum there is! :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
I havent been here that long but most of the members have made me feel at home, unlike the other forums i m registered in, where flaming on the noobs is a tradition

1 - 10 of 10 Posts