Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be a fair gunshow price for a 77 in 308 or 06? I know it's hard to say without the model specifics, I'm just looking for a ballpark range and some pointers.

Shows tomorrow, I'm looking for that and/or a nice over/under.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
last show i was at, ballpark went $350 to $425 for used .270's and 06's.
Sometimes as a buyer, if you show up at a show on the last day with 3hrs or less until close, they start getting a little hungry and may be more willing to come down a bit on price.

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found nothing worth even mentioning at the show, checked some shops in the area but to no avail. Ended up in Post Fall, ID working on how we could buy something across state lines and walk away with it right then. No major breakthroughs, decided to go to Hooters and Sportsmans Warehouse instead. Watched some dummy who had obviously never handled a weapon before consider buying a Kimber. Arrived at the conclusion that we need one more gun law in this country: your first two guns shall be 1) a single action .22 and 2) a bolt .243 before you are allowed to buy anymore. Thou shalt not be an annoying idiot at the gun counter.

I almost bought a Taurus 1911 and an AR this weekend, but came out of it just in time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.