Ruger Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Precision Delta has great prices on their jacketed bullets. Their 9mm 115gr hollow points are not meant for defensive use, but they are accurate. Good for range/target shooting.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I'm a big fan of Everglades Ammo version2 9mm FMJHP. Moderately priced and perform very well. However I load ACME coated and Xtreme plated for great plinkers.
I load 200 gr Everglades plated ball for my 1911's.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I get the emails. I have not seen a free shipping offer in a while. I only see the 5% discount codes now (they used to offer 10% a lot, no more). I am waiting until the Black Friday sales. Hoping for at least 10% off and free shipping.... :)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I get the emails. I have not seen a free shipping offer in a while. I only see the 5% discount codes now (they used to offer 10% a lot, no more). I am waiting until the Black Friday sales. Hoping for at least 10% off and free shipping.... :)
I'm not getting any emails from them and on their site they have a pop-up that says "click here for daily specials" I've been clicking it for the past month and every time it says "no current specials, check back later" I'm going with someone else, probably ACME or Missouri

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Xtreme and Freedom Munitions were recently bought out of bankruptcy. Prices have gone down a bit but I would say things are changing for them.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I like and use Gallant bullets for 9mm, haven't ordered any 45 acp in quite a while.
Xtreme hollow base are very good for max/near max loads.
Most coated/lead bullets are not quite up to jacketed bullets.
What ever you choose, have fun and be safe!
www.gallantbullets.com

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Another vote for Everglades...never a problem with them.
I love their 9mm FMJHP, great performing bullet. Good price and free freight.

·
Registered
20 Posts
For 9mm plated I like berrys, ever glades and rmr have not had any issue with them. For coated I have been using brazosbullets with good results for practice. For non coated I like to use outlaw bullets

·
Registered
730 Posts
Iowegan says: Try some coated bullets from Missouri Bullet Co. The price is modest, they are accurate and don't foul bores, yet they can be driven to jacketed bullet velocities. Here's their web site: http://www.missouribullet.com
I'll 2nd that suggestion, but with non-coated bullets. With rare exceptions, their products are as good as my carefully home-cast bullets. I've used them extensively in 9mm (124 gr RN and LSWC), .357, .41, & .44. Rod

·
Registered
165 Posts
MO bullets in 45acp, 357 and 44Mag, but considering locals like Bayou Bullets.
Give them a call and talk to Donnie, Jerry Michuliks brother. He seems like a no nonsense guy. I called years ago and asked about Missouri bullets to his credit he didn't bad mouth them he just said his quality speaks for itself. I think he told me back then he was the distributor and sold the hi-tek coating to them.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts