Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks RNettles for putting the twin Towers in the Background. Very appropriate for 911 anniversary. The benefit of having a Graphic Engineer on the Board. :)

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Thanks RNettles! We must never forget what those Godless animals did to our country and people. I pray our Homeland Security people are very vigilant today. I always worry on the anniversary of this tragedy.

·
Registered
842 Posts
My thanks to Rick too. Every time I read or see where someone wants to appease or negotiate with radical islam or other terrorist groups I remember this pictures of the site of the WTC after and all of the people killed by a group of animals led and directed by madmen.
http://i48.phot

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/brumanj/Grdzero.jpg

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Thank-you.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Digby

Here in San Francisco, it is "TAKE A MUSLIM TO LUNCH DAY".
I was sitting here wondering how to express something on this day. Best I could come up with from my desk here was to call my local pizza place and have them send a couple pies over to the fire station. :)

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
quote:Originally posted by EddieF

I was sitting here wondering how to express something on this day. Best I could come up with from my desk here was to call my local pizza place and have them send a couple pies over to the fire station. :)
Great idea EddieF!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
quote:Originally posted by rman

quote:Originally posted by EddieF

Great idea EddieF!
+1 Eddie!

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
quote:Originally posted by morsecode

Damn...that IS a good idea. I doubt pizza would ever go to waste in a firehouse.
Just like donuts at the police station! (No offense intended - been there, done that.:D)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts