Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Had mine for a few months now and love it. Probably getting close to a thousand rounds now with zero issues of course. I'm not sure there is a better deal on a hi cap 9 mm than the 9E

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'm not in the market for another 9mm but if I was, this one would be on my short list.

·
Viceroy 🟩🟩🟩
3,187 Posts
Love mine! Not a jam yet out of the first ~500 rounds.

I even tried to see if it would jam with me limp-writing it shooting one-handed, with both left and right hands. I let my 12-year old shoot it too (he loved it) and the thing simply won't misfire under any circumstances. :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Love my 9E! Had mine less then a year, Had a few FTE but now doing real good :) I have around 900+ rounds through it! My 9E HATED Perfecta 115gr for some reason!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I haven't had a single functionality problem as of yet. What I did encounter was fixed by changing ammo. I don't understand why some people hate on the 9e but it's their loss and our gain.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love my 9e, Have had for almost year and have put about 800 rounds through it and the gun eats anything I feed it including Tula steel and Perfecta. Best handgun I have ever own. More fun for us I guess, when people are stupid enough to overlook such a great gun just because it's not made by a company who's name rhymes with block...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts