Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guys give me an idea of the current price for 9mm, 115g, FMJ in bulk or by box round price. Best I see at the moment is around 42.5 cents for name brand ammo. I know its a lot but I am looking to get a 1000 rounds before prices get more dumb and supply get more diminished. Not desperate as I have some but still like to go target shooting!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Price is what it is. Supply v Demand. Ammoseek will provide a good barometer re price.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been on Ammoseek as well as other sites. Hence my question in case I missed a good deal. Not looking for Wolf or Tula ammo.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Blazer 124 grain 9mm $15 a box in stock today at my LGS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Fleet Farm has 350 round bucket of Remington FMJ for $89.99. 500 rounds of Blazer brass for $116.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
A Lee Hand Press and a set of Lee dies.... what's a ammo shortage ?

Reloading .... It Ain't Rocket Science !
Gary

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Too bad NONE of my LGS's have 9mm for anything near the low prices you guys have mentioned. Cheapest was $18.99 plus tax for 147g FMJ.
If someone can share their LGS info I will order from them.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Remington 115 gr FMJ at a local dealer is 14.99/box of 50. I have bought em last couple of years on sale for 8.99. The thing is, finding them. Every site I have seen online is sold out of everything.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
But finding primers and powder is getting harder.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
That's right ...don't reload ... leave the powder & primers for rswink and me !
Reloading ...it is rocket science !

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I bought a case (1000 rnds) two months ago for $249.00 at LGS. Now they won’t sell more than two boxes to a customer. Owner reported suppliers were having difficulty filling orders. We’ve been here before. Hopefully, shortages won’t last long.

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you are trying to stock up now good luck. You should already have a stock pile or did you not learn anything during the Obama/Hilary shortage. It won't get better till after the election and corona scare not to mention BLM riots.

Reactions: Railguy2342

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you are trying to stock up now good luck. You should already have a stock pile or did you not learn anything during the Obama/Hilary shortage. It won't get better till after the election and corona scare not to mention BLM riots.
Guess you did not read my original post! Thanks for the insight though.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Guess you did not read my original post! Thanks for the insight though.
Funny how when you ask this question, there is always somebody who will feel the need to say...."you should have already bought your ammo, or you should be reloading".

Reloading is almost a religion to some.

BTW - I posted in another thread that I found Federal 115, brass, fmj at KYGUNCO for $15/50 limit 2. I am well stocked, but anytime I wander into a LGS with decent prices, I buy a few boxes of something just because. A few days ago I bought 2 boxes of above and 4 boxes of GECO, .38, hollow points for what I consider a pre-covid price.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just got a deal on 1000 CCI Blazer brass 115g FMJ rounds at $384 shipped. Price per box was $17.99 @ Mollys. Shipping was the killer @ $25.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts