Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shooting Times' Dick Metcalf wrote an article on "Handloading the 9mm for Accuracy" in May 2007 issue...tips for old and new...looks worth a read...I have the article to mail if someone needs it...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I need that article on reloading for the 9mm. I have a Ruger P89. My e mail is [email protected] Or do you need my home address? My home address is Geary Russell, 1013 Lick Creek Rd., Castalian Springs, TN 37031-4510. Thank you, gearyr.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I din't make no copies, Kansas45-get gearyr to send you a copy...got us a chain letter goin' on....

·
Registered
20 Posts
sheepdog, Thank you! I am a new member here. I loaded up some 9mm ammo a while back. I am using Hornady 115 grain XTP. 4.5 grains of Titegroup and Win. SP primers. Shot abot 40 rounds yesterday. They did great. Shooting at meatal plates that you can reset. They where about 25 yards. The gun club that I belong to won't let you shoot at them any closer. I need to get some Power Pistol powder. The Hornady reloading manual says that is what they got the best accuracy with. Thanks again on sending the ST article. gearyr. kansas45 when I get the article I will make you a copy. I will send you a PM

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I haven't messed with a lot of different loads for the 9mm. I only have two 9mm pistol's, aP95 & a P89DC that is one of my all-time favorite hand guns. I've settled on 5.0 grains of Power Pistol with a 147gr FMJ At 1.113 col. That seems to make the Ruger very happy.
And when the Ruger's happy, I'm happy! :D
Thanks gearyr!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.