Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past Tuesday I called CS and said to the Rep that the mag that came with my Ls9 pro that is a year old would not feed Speer Gold Dots when it was loaded with 7 and 1 in the chamber. The Rep asked my name and address and the serial number of the gun. He said he would send a new mag and a return envelope for the old mag. Saturday the new mag was in my mailbox with the postage paid return envelope.

I am very impressed, it reminds me of the good old days when a manufacturer was proud of its product and cared about providing a quality experience for their customers.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I only had one repair and they were nice and speedy quick as well.

·
Registered
619 Posts
RCS Department is the best. They sure treated me good when I had to use their services. I looked at a lot of single-action revolvers over the weekend and I wouldn’t consider getting one unless it was a Ruger.
Good to hear they took care of you too.

·
Retired
166 Posts
And none of the guarantee is in writing. Guess they just want you to be safe from bad guys and enjoy your hunting experiences without worrying.

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,620 Posts
Good luck with sorting out your ammo issue with the pro and it's good to hear Ruger customer service treated you well. My experience with Ruger has been good too! I am a big fan and have had good luck with the Ruger's I do have. The one time I needed their customer service they really did a great job.

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
so far you won't hear me bad mouth their CS ... top notch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts