Ruger Forum banner

A cautionary tale

645 views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  alayonruger 
#1 ·
I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving.

As you know, some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time, often on the way home after a "social session" with family or friends. Well, two days ago, this happened to me. I was out for an evening with friends and had more than several beers followed by a couple of bottles of rather nice red wine and vodka shots. Although relaxed, I still had the common sense to know I was slightly over the limit.

That's when I did something I've never done before - I took a taxi home.
Sure enough on the way there was a police roadblock, but since it was a taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident.

This was a real surprise to me, because I had never driven a taxi before. I don't know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it..
So, anyway, if you want to borrow it give me a call.

Merry Christmas and be safe out there…

See less See more
#8 ·
Same here Coonan, lol funny!

#9 · (Edited)
get a light bar and some paint... you can roll out of the garage in the 9-1-1 taxi.

remember they're probably looking for a taxi cab, not one of their own cars.

park it downtown and simply walk away.

it is a Crown Victoria, right?

#14 ·
:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.