Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KMK512 w/ houge thumbrest grip, hi-viz fiber optic front sight

top to bottom: 77/22RM w/ simmons atec 2.8-10, 77/22RMP w/ millet med rings and a bushnell 3-9, 77/22R w/ millet med rings and a BSA 4-16

after a night out calling with the 77/22RMP (incase you arent able to see them all,, there are 10 on the back of that 4wheeler)

big brother little brother 77MKII .223 on top with the 77/22RMP below with my calling light on

·
Registered
576 Posts
EMTI99...Nice bull barrel...the grips and the Hi Viz make it sweet. Nice photos on all your guns. Do you hunt the critters at nite?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4wheeler is a Yamaha big bear 400 (2200 miles),,, bout 500 miles on her this last fall hunting **** ( at night),, 77/22R now sports a green mountain .22lr bull blued and the 77/22RMP now sports a green mountain .22mag stainless sporter profile

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice collection of Rugers you have there EMT! Thanks for posting the pictures.

I have to ask, how does your .22 Magnum do with the Green Mountain barrel?

Jay

·
Registered
576 Posts
gunman...I know the are usually hunted at nite. I didn't know if that was legal. I had an uncle that had an abandoned house on one of his farms...two hunters came at night and tore out all of the plaster and lathe from the outside walls trying to get the *****. They were later prosecuted for the damages...neither had a pot to pee in, as what sometimes happens with some low-lifes that give the rest of the good hunters a bad name. Around here, we don't "tree" ***** with dogs that I am aware of, but I have seen that on TV. Can you use lasers anywhere at nite? Not here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KENT I like the GM barrel,, i havent really put it on paper for groups but it has accounted for 30-35 **** last fall and 19 woodchucks so far this year,, main reason i bought it was GM had that closeout sale on some of the diff models of 77/22 barrels (bought that barrel and a 77/22lr bull blued for my other 77 for less than what the stainless one would have cost not on sale) and i wanted one that didnt have the front sight. the one i had was pulling the lining out of my atv scabbard when i was out **** hunting

1 - 15 of 15 Posts