Ruger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t usually include links to other firearm forums, but I think many of you might be interested in this: (I'm sure there are several here that knew him)
http://www.shooterslegacy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9854&highlight=

Many of you will know him as HSM from years past at the “other” Ruger place. He left with many of us and we formed another forum eventually named Shooters’ Legacy.

His name was Howard and he had a very pleasant demeanor, was an avid Ruger fan as well as a firearm enthusiast, a Navy veteran, and a Veteran of the Miami, FL PD.

Howard passed away at 11:00 AM this morning, May 5th, in the year of our Lord 2007.

He will be sorely missed. I thought some of you would like to know.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Didn't know him but if you did I'll grieve with you...if you get up a fund to send to his widow, let me know by PM...

·
Registered
346 Posts
:(My condolences to his family and friends. Although I'm a registered member over there I rarely visit any more. But this still hurts.

Joe

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Didn't know him, but the kind words and mention of his passing speak volumes of a man who will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are for his family. I'm sure he is in a good place and being well appointed.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I am sorry for your lost, thank you for letting us know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts