Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is kind of funny, when I am "in the groove" how much fun it is to shoot. I took a shotgun,2 rifles, and 2 handguns today. Broke 20 out of 21 clay pigeons, which is outstanding for me, as I am not a shotgun guy. Then I shot both my ARs and they continue to amaze me! My open sighted Double Star AR build shot 5 shots into 3 inchs at 100 yards. I never have had an open sighted gun I could shoot that well. My scoped Bushmaster shot several sub 1 inch groups with different weight bullets/powder combos. Shot my GP100 and 50th Anniversary Blackhawk .357 and seemed like I couldn't miss. I aint bragging (exactly) I am just tickled to have a day shooting when it all went my way. Seems like I am either pretty dang good or can't hit the broad side of a barn, depending on the day. Today was a good un.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Sounds like a great day at the range, gunman. [8D]
I have the same trouble with hitting he side of the barn. When I'm on, I'm OK. When I'm not, I realy suck! :D

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
The same black rifles that the gun grabbers say are assault weapons and so inaccurate that they have no "sporting" purpose. HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ops---they will probably start calling them "sniper" weapons since they are so accurate.

Any range day is a good day!

·
Registered
335 Posts
gunman42782,... them AR's will hit the Mark...<:))
and it sounds like a Big pile of Brass... Do you Reload....???

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by SgtKnuckles

gunman42782,... them AR's will hit the Mark...<:))
and it sounds like a Big pile of Brass... Do you Reload....???
Been reloading for over 20 years.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Sounds like a great day. I'm like Kansas45 - I'm either decent or I suck! Never know which it is going to be until I fire a few rounds.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
That's great love to hear stories about good shooting and good days at the range.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts