Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took a ride to PA today.Went to Kings Shooters Supply in King of Prussia PA.
It's very well stocked shop. Just about any powder you can want was in stock.
Their lead Better Bullets are hard cast Brinell scale 21. The shop is load with
hand guns and long guns. It's a small family run shop. Service is courteous and friendly. Just about anything a shooter could want was in stock. If your any where in the area stop by you wont be disappointed. ... KingsShooters.com

Viceroy 馃煩馃煩馃煩
That's great. I'm really fortunate to live in a town with a couple good shops that are competitive on their pricing, great with customer service, and have an amazing selection. It wasn't always that way. I've been in way too many shops where the workers are jerks and buffoons.

I'm not sure why the gun industry in particular is prone to that kind of bad service. I would NOT expect to get that kind of bad service at an Apple computer store or a Verizon telephone store. Those workers would probably be fired if they attempted to act like some gun shop workers I've encountered.

Banned
That's great you have a shop like that in driving distance. We have 2 large ones about 20 miles away. One is awesome. Nice owners, nice employee's, and willing to help out and take care of folks. I ask today if they would do anything on a case of 9mm ammo. They knocked 10 % off. Which put them well below any other LGS or online prices.
Our other big shop, they act like you are privileged they let you in the door, and don't bother them. They are too busy. I rarely go in that shop.

Registered
Good to know because I get out that way once in a while, so I will have to make a pit stop next time.
Lately, I've been hitting up Shooter's in LEHT pretty hard. Beautiful shop, well-stocked, and nice staff.

Registered
My LGS had a very bad reputation because of the "what are you doing here" attitude of all the old guys working there. Now it's mostly women working there. Very smart ones,too.

Registered
I am unfortunate to have a similar place like that right next to where I work. Unfortunate because I spend entirely too much time and money there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts