Ruger Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,313 Posts
He’s too cheap, he bought a Hi-Point.

He’s too cheap, he didn’t want to buy a used $5 holster.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Since they are a UK-based site, they probably have no idea that the rest of the world isn't just like Europe.
And luckily Europe is not UK ;)

Granted, every day draws rest of EU closer to the edge but as of now UK gun laws apply in UK only

-Garth

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A Hi-point can bring you to a lo-point in your life.

·
Registered
677 Posts
They kept saying he didn't have a license to own a handgun in Indiana. Do you need a license to own? I thought it was a license to carry concealed?
The newspaper is the Daily Mail a UK tabloid muck raking rag. :mad:

When it comes to anything gun related (or for that matter anything requiring a modicum of intellect) I don't think their reporters could find their *** with both hands in the midday sun.

We don't call it the Daily Fail for nothing..............:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Indiana does not have FOID cards, that is Illinois only.

Indiana has LTCH (License To Carry Handgun).

You do not need a license to buy a handgun, only pass the Federal 4473 check.

You do need a LTCH to carry a handgun, whether you are carrying concealed or open.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Something weird about a man being near a Girl Scout camp with his hands in his pants, and carrying a gun. I hope they have it sorted out by now anyway.

Anybody know if the Hi-Points have a safety? I'm pretty sure they're striker fired, but couldn't even say that for sure. I've owned a couple of Shields, (still own & carry the 45) and I would not buy one that didn't have a safety. Same reason I don't own any Glocks.

I would never shove any of them down the front of my pants, safety or no safety, holster or no holster. Never ever point a gun's muzzle at anything you don't want shot! (my version)

·
Registered
783 Posts
After he got out of surgery, he was told that the parts couldn't be saved.

He started screaming at the medical staff, but the doctor just said, "Ma'am, please calm down!".

:D

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
That sounded a little hairy.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have carried handguns in my pocket but some guns such as the small .38 I won't.
And I certainly won't jam one in my pants aimed at my fellows or anything else.
TV show and movie examples has probably caused a lot of man grief. How about that holing a gun sideways and with you head bent over to your shoulder: that was a great contribution to the hood and misfires in some guns.
My Brother caries concealed, with a pocket holster, on a small 9mm Colt. Maybe less chance with the holster going off but if i gotta draw the gun I don't want to fight to get the holster off and or shoot myself down there when I put my finger on the trigger.
In the heat of threat to your life you are not going to wait to draw the gun push the safety down and then put your finger on the trigger. Not sure why he was shifting his gun and put his finger on and pulled the trigger.
Just plain ole dumb ***. Learn how to safely carry, and draw and return fire without shooting your self anywhere, or anyone or anything else. Too lazy city feller, with no place to practice? maybe some alcohol?
I am wondering if I can get away with wearing my cowboy rig, socially, around here?

·
One Star
9,629 Posts
Mercy mercy ouch!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts