Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been tinkering in the shop. I have a few under construction. Here is my Saiga as it stands. I swapped some parts to make it look a little more AKM-ish. I may change the FSP.

BEFORE:

I wanted Magpul handguards, but I bought a HG that has to have the sling loop cut off the HG retainer. Since I bought a custom clamp on for the Saiga (surpassing the need to file a divot in the barrel and removing the gas block AND sight post), I decided to steal the HG from my PSA kit.

I swapped grips and added an Ultimak rail/gas tube. I like its looks much more! :cool:

AFTER:

I'm considering the FSP swap and will definitely swap the rear sight leaf. This one is operational. Onto the next...

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
If you need any spare AK parts I've got a bunch of 'em lying around here. Be happy to send some up your way.

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Send them on up here. I can use most of those parts... just need some barrels.

Please don't steal my pics.

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a ghost town round these parts! A derailed train or thread is entertaining to me! Too bad you only steal photos of guns. I'd ask you to start some threads of your own!

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm surprised you have an avatar. Someone could google your handle, find your pics, and then claim them!

Like this! Check out my new Kodiak Backpacker:

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Wow! Congratulations! I had one of those - couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it. Couldn't wait to get rid of it.

Why do you use the same ratty old blanket in all of your photos? It looks weird.

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow! Congratulations! I had one of those - couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it. Couldn't wait to get rid of it.

Why do you use the same ratty old blanket in all of your photos? It looks weird.
It's because I'm a sensitive interior decorator and I thought it looked nice on my table with doilies. I'm clearly wrong.

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Setting termite infested carousels on fire. Duh. We had to clear the land before we could setup our newly donated fun park for impoverished and disadvantaged orphans. It was pretty nice of us.

I'm surprised you forgot. You were there doing interpretative dance with streamers to raise awareness.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Too funny.
You guys.....
;) :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts