Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this picture (taken quite a few years ago) was taken of me while working with ____________________________, you just fill in the blank if you know this womans name. I will give you a hint, she has been a few movies :D Funny thing is, we share the same birthday of July 9th [8D]

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by EddieF

Kelly McGillis? And you're Jack Nicholson?
EddieF you hit it right on the head with who she is, but no I'm not Jack Nicholson. That picture was taken back in 1988 but what you don't see is the ballistic vest and the Glock 17 under my jacket. When she put her arm around me, she found it bigger than life. :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
What's that under your left eye? Were you wearing mascara? :D

Peace and God bless, Wolfie.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep was a Members Only jacket, and the black spot was a shiner I got arresting a guy several days before... he got the cross bar hotel :D

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Once they are cuffed, you stuff them... then beat'em up with your report, the effects last longer :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
JB, whats the background story on the location where the picture was taken. Looks like it was
in a grocery or supermarket?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Yeah and it looks like there are hats in the background on the shelf,just like the one your wearing.Was she doing a commercial for Surf soap?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had to put something on my head, since she had been playing with my hair :D I told her to stop it, but you know women. Any way, she wanted to go into a Longs Drug Store in Stockton Ca. but I had advised against it because of the neighborhood, but she got her way.

:D

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The guy that gave me that black eye, was trying to steal a black and decker iron from a local store.... he jumped in his pickup, I happen to be in the area. His truck was a stall right where he was trying to flee from. As I entered the cab... I know bad move.. but as I entered the cab he went down, then put his feet up into my stomach, then after hitting me once, he got hold of a screw driver... didn't make a good weapon as it didn't go thru my vest. But you should have seen his eyes when I put the barrel of a 9mm to his head.

Battle over and if I remember right he got 5 yrs state prison for that one.

I really am thankful I don't chase crooks and bad guy's any longer.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quote:Originally posted by jaredshs

JB---God is deffinitly lookin over your shoulder.
He sure must, heck I have been stabbed, shot and worked under cover in some of the worst cases I ever thought I got into and even some very high speed pursuits, and am still here. Now the only thing I have to worry about is getting caught off guard by either a mountain lion, bear or dogs in my locating of underground utilities :D Bear Spray works against dogs too [}:)] But at least they don't shoot, stab or spit at you either.

I'll take what I do now over putting on a badge anyday again.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah, at least you don't have to worry about backstabbers or a "buddy" who yellows out on you...animals are much safer to defend against than some people...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts