Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three cowboys are riding the range, one is from Texas, one is from Canada, and one is from Michigan.

The cowboy from Texas stops his horse with “whoaaa” and reaches into his saddle bag and pulls out a bottle of whiskey. He slugs down the whole bottle, throws the bottle up, and with his trusty six gun shoots it out of the air. The Cowboy from Canada says (with a bad French accent as he was from Quebec) “Why would you do that?” The cowboy from Texas replies, “Well heck partner, down in Texas, all we drink is whiskey, and bottles they’re cheap.”

A little further down the trail, the Canadian Cowboy stops his horse with a “whoa” and reaches into his saddle bag and pulls out a bottle of champagne. He drinks it all down, throws the bottle up, and shoots it out of the air. The cowboy from Michigan says, “Well, why would you do that?” The French Canadian cowboy says (again with the bad accent), “Cause where I come from, we only drink the finest French champagne, and the bottles, why, we have plenty.”

Now a little further down the trail, the cowboy from Michigan stops his horse, reaches into his saddle bag and pulls out a bottle of “Stroh’s Beer”. He gulps it down, carefully wipes the top, puts it back into his saddle bag, and then shoots the Canadian. The cowboy from Texas says, “Now why in the heck would you go and do that?” The man from Michigan says, “Well where I come from, we all drink beer and the bottles are worth $.10, but I tell you, we got Canadians EVERYWHERE.”

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hahahahaha good one!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts