Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was looking to buy his son a good ole fashion toy Peacemaker cap gun. He asked the counter attendant in the toy dept. where he could find what he was looking for. The counter person told him because of safety toy makers no longer make toy guns that look lie real ones. She told him to many children with realistic guns had been mistakenly shot by Police. The Father settled on buying a futuristic looking toy gun for his son.

Later that day the same man went to the local gun store to buy a gun for his wife to carry concealed, He settled on one of the small futuristic looking semi automatic pistols.

On Christmas morning his wife was confused when she opened her present containing the cap gun but it wasn't until their son shot a hole through the television that the Father realized he had gotten the presents mixed up.

The Moral of this story is guns should look like a gun and toy guns should look like toys.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
WOW..... Ammo as well.
Good one.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Oops.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't think this should be in punchlines but there's no "This Guy is an Idiot" forums. No one in their right mind with kids in the house would give a weapon with live ammo in the same package in a country where the liberals run as rampant as they do in this one. :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I was criticized as anti-gun here when I said toys should not be guns.
Doe's that really surprise you. We have some nutty ones roaming around here from time to time.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
This is what I had as a kid and it got a lot of use. Those bullets took "Greenie Stickem Caps" and then you loaded them into the chambers and fired them.

Recently I was in a toy store and saw what they sell now... cheap plastic toy guns with a big orange plug in the end of the barrel and a plastic holster rig that might last a couple of weeks at most.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts