Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I got called out for a emergancy locate for the phone company over into the Bigfork area up Crain Mountain. Now our summer nights about this time of year are the longest of burnable light there is. As I drove up to the location spot, I could not help but take this picture for you all to see as the sun was setting over the western ridges across the Flathead Valley with some of Flathead lake thrown in.

But I wanted to share this work of art with you all.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Are you workin' for the Dept of Tourism up yonder? If so its working:)--would like to visit that country!
Seriously, there is so much of the U.S.A. that I have never seen before. Maybe one of these years I can travel.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I love sun sets almost as much as sun rises.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
quote:Originally posted by Snuffy

I love sun sets almost as much as sun rises.
While in Hawaii on the Big Island staying in Kona, I took these sunset pictures as I just could not help myself and wanted to capture the beauty. I tried to resize the larger pics down but it just is not working, so sorry about the full size shots, but as you can see they are just awesome. Everynight we would all gather at the Lani (patio area) to watch the sunsets.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Terrific photos, all !!!

Here's a couple I took over the past couple of years. First one was about a year ago.

This one was about 2 1/2 years ago.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts