Ruger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever see the UNTOUCHABLE'S Well old Sean Connery had a door greeter like I like. I have done some checking on it and I can apply for the paper work from BATF. The Sherffi or Police Chief has to sign off that I can have one. I know the Sherrffi and I think he will let me. Anyhow I play to talk with him in a few weeks and see if he will let me. I'll keep ya posted.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I like the on carried by "missasippi"(no spell check) in the John Wayne movie "El Dorado". Gun, belt, holster and all!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tweek it was a double barreled shotgun with exposed hammers, we call them rabbit ears around here. Deffiantly snakes eyes from hell if your on the wrong end.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If you remember, Sean's had about 10" barrels...the Feds get to make $200 on that deal...maybe more if he hasn't made it yet...not the local PD in Tx.---but the state would get involved...like in La it's 20" although Fed is 18"....different state to state...I'd love to own a 14" entry 870...probably never will...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its still $200.00 sheepdog, well hoping all goes well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Friend of mine (former deputy sheriff) has one: yep, taxes paid and all the paperwork. It's a 1930's vintage Ithica Bankers Special in 20ga. just a pistol grip and 12"bbls. It was factory made that way as I understand. I shot it.......ONE time:D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sounds like once was way more fun than you wanted lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
You got that right, Snuffy! A feller can stand only so much fun. After that, it becomes....well.....a pain![B)]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree ya only shoot something like that to make sure it works and then after that you only shoot when the chips are down and out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts