Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as in the S&W 60 post, I went back to get her out of lay away and saw a Rossi pump 22 made after the Winchester(in Stainless). When I asked if that was the only pump 22 they had, he brought up this Henry Octagon barrel 22. I knew had to have it after holding it. I decided on the Henry as being American made and an octagon barrel (first Octagon Barrel I have). I do have a Henry 357 Mag lever and so I do not feel I made a bad choice. The action is smooth and the balance is excellent to me. Can't wait for range as I have Long Rifle and Shorts to try.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
SOMEday I'm going to own an octagon barrel.

I understand your choice. Nice guns!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Been wanting to get one myself, maybe in .22mag if the price of ammo ever gets reasonable.

.22 Henry pump with .22 shorts= carnival gun. Great memories!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Nice catch.

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
I have the Henry Frontier Lever Action .22LR with the Octagon barrel & love it very accurate. I topped mine with a. Simmons 22 Mag Scope 3-9x32 actually a nice scope for all the features. The best thing on my Simmons rifle scope I bought mine off Amazon NIB delivered to my front door for $28.00 not a bad deal!! Very nice Henry Pump Action .22LR that the OP has there!!!

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Great gun. Much fun will be had plinking with it.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I've got one made by Rossi, in fact I recently gave it to my son, looks just like the Henry. Tell us is that a walnut stock? The one I had, had a dark wood with really nice grain but I don't believe it was walnut. Did have the octagon barrel.

Nice looking nostalgic type of gun though. I bought the real McCoy in Winchester 62 made in 1939, and it is really in nice condition, unfortunately it has the round barrel though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts